Sunday, 12 August 2012

Sexy suspenders?

Suspenders... ... ... are they sexy or not?  A gathering of game & anime lass whose outfit consist of suspenders.
Hm... don't mind the update, I decided to try something else, since everyone knows the characters above, it's rather pointless to see if suspenders are sexy since it all depends on the character.  So I thought I'd try putting suspenders on my original characters I drew up.
From left to right, we have my OC Mama-san, from an H story, she puts her suspenders beside her breast pressing them together. Next to her is my OC 3-Head Clover, I pondered how suspenders would look if they are placed between her tits. And the last character is an OC I created for a zombie doujinshi (either House of the Dead or Resident Evil based), and of course, suspenders covering straight over her nips.

So, which would you say is sexier?

No comments:

Post a Comment