Just another little pic for Harmonie_Rosalina. Nothing fancy, just my OC CLEO and Rosalina. I always found the amusing little clip-on apparatus, so I decided to see how they look if we did that. Just the coat/jacket, the clip-on shirt, maybe a tie, skirt and stocking... hm... can't go wrong with that. :p
This picture just came on a whim. Since I started working on some SPC pictures, I thought Poly has red hair... that brought me to my favourite red head, Yoko Litner, so I thought, how would Poly look dressed in Yoko's outfit, thus I drew this, and since no one in SPC really uses a gun apart from the launch cannon, I thought why not give her a gun that looks like the pizza parlour launch gun. :p


After saw the preview I though "damn, I saw a girl with look like Rosalina" and it was an amazing surprise. I love the idea, She's like Cleo sexy secretary and want to have a little fun with her pistress. Jacket look amazing and an a great sexy touch, the fact she's removing her panty also make Rosalian damn how... She's gorgeous, so beautifull, so sexy, so powerfull... Cleo is really more lucky than she can imagine... XD
ReplyDeleteThansk so much for this amazing piece, was an amazing surprise but I don't only focus on Rosalina and Poly look so adorable dressed as Yoko. It must be amazing to find an artist who can color this one.
Btw, How are you my friend?
Cute Polly ^_^
ReplyDelete