Saturday, 28 June 2014

Mecha Sailor Moon?

Truth be told, I have absolutely no idea where this idea came from.  It was just a bizarre thought that suddenly popped into my head as I remember about the remake of Sailormoon.  What if it was a mecha transformation rather than magical... how would they look.  So I drew one of Sailor Mercury...
Yes, I cheated a little and just mirrored the outfit. :p

Then another bizarre thought trailed in soon after I pondered how Jupiter might look with her always lovingly depicted big breast, and being a mecha with big boobs, one cannot stray away from the amusing "Boob Missile" jokes...

Apologize regarding the size, but I threw the whole thing together in one strip.  Hope you can read it and get a good laugh out of it.  Actually I did intend to have more added to this, but then it would be too long.  There was going to be another scene with the cum hitting Jupiter, she commented about the explosion being so huge as to spray the monster's guts all the way to where she stood.  Mercury interjected and told Jupiter what actually hit her was the monster's cum.  Jupiter goes into a frantic frenzy as she cries out for a shower and about never getting married after being soiled, etc...  Well, that's it.  Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment