As for Cheetara, I decided to go back to the original swimsuit style of clothing, because for speed, nothing beats wind resistance like a swimsuit. Then after looking at it, I thought how would she look with an outfit like Cammy from Street Fighter.
For Tigra, I thought of the constant stereotypical attitude they always give him, being the proud, semi snobbish kind of character. I decided to go with "what happens if he was a berserker?" so this is what came out.
Pantro... well, I always thought he would be a great dwarf. :p
Now the kittens, I made a small change in the sense of what would happen if they were still mischevious, but of the sexual deviant style? Willy Kit is the slutty little whore who loves to sleep with anyone, while Willy Kat is the innocent boy who gets pulled into Kit's world goes along with it willingly but still maintain his innocent attitude.
Well, this is the idea and concept, now the naughty idea that followed the idea. I remember seeing someone's bad attempt at making a fake trailer for a live ThunderCat movie. So I thought, what if it were true and someone did make a ThunderCat movie... the story goes, a young boy goes to the movie, finds a special tickets and finds a secret viewing where the director actually created a porn version of the public movie. As a special treat to those who has the special ticket (catered to the rich), the ticket holder can have a cosplayer accompany them and they can have their way with the cosplayer as they watch the movie. So the boy picks a young girl dressed as Wilykit and a busty lady, dressed as Cheetara, joins them as it's the girl's first time, so she needs supervision. After they discover he got the ticket by mistake, the director ask the boy to join him in his movie as he has decided to create a second ThunderCat movie and porn version, and the boy will star as a young Liono and the girl will star as a young Cheetara. The boy agrees and he and the girl (and the lady) continues in the world of cosplay porn hosting until the director retired and passed the business down to the young boy, and the boy, now a young man continues to direct movies and porn.
That's it... the mind continues to grind in the gutter. Enjoy it while you can. :p



No comments:
Post a Comment