Saturday, 21 July 2012

Pillow anime girls transform!

Ha-haha-hah, behold another of my truly bizzare imagination!  Being the ye typical otaku, I got several anime pillow, currently I have a Yoko Litner pillow, a Belldandy/Peorth pillow and a Kallen Stadtfeld pillow.  Typically thinking up bizzare stuff, I thought if these pillows were to turn real that would be neat, but what happens when the pictures on the pillows shows different pictures on the front and the back... so, here's what happens when my imagination works:

 So it starts out with pillows being transformed... how, I can't really give any logical explanation, so let's say it's either by alien deathray or a fairy with magic...
Poof... my first pillow being Yoko.
The second pillow appears... why is there two arms and two legs???  Oh... because the front and back are the same, so it merged into one body!  Bizzare, no?
Wait... if that's the case, what happens with the Belldandy and Peorth pillow... they aren't back to back, but rather upside down to each other... so that means... a bizzare shaped monster?
Oh... looks bizzare, but they actually look normal. :p  This the kid now has 3 oddly shaped ladies to enjoy his nights with... more to come with a rather sexual nature as I will try to explain and fail at it as to how the two oddly shaped anime pillow girls will perform their sexual act given their odd bodies

No comments:

Post a Comment