Monday, 16 July 2012

Personified of two cute girls

You know, sometimes I wonder whether I can ever get my head out of the gutters.  Case in point... a cute summer student has joined us for the summer.  She's short, blond and has a nice rack... (like I said, mind in the gutter).  As a result, I drew this concept of her, for the sake of not using her real name, let's call this personified character Aria.  She looks cute with her hair down or tied up in a pony tail, but I found that she has an unusual method of keeping her hair out of her face by braiding it to the side of her head, and if she were to tie her remaining hair in a bun, I would say that if she wore a toga, or white dress, she would look like a greek goddess.  But that's my imagination running wild... ignore it.
Then recently, she and another coworker had to go out in the field to do some field checks, and of course, me being the gutter mind and avid lesbian fan, whirlwind up my imagination and drew up this little lovely quaint scene.  Personified characters, I decided to go with Aria and Jean for them.  Maybe I'll develop more, but this is what happens when my mind wonders into the great world of imagination and fantasy.

Ah well, hope you like these images.  I have more mind guttering ideas coming, but first I'm going to draw them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment